Postgraduate pathway fees
Once you’ve chosen your Pre-Masters pathway at the International Study Centre, the next step is to learn more about the fees required of you. Once you’ve learnt what fees you’ll need to pay, you can start the application process.
Pre-sessional English Cost 10 weeks £4,500 5 weeks £2,750
2020/21 fees are valid for any programme that commences in the 2020/21 academic cycle.
When are your fees due?
- Once you have received an offer of a place at the International Study Centre, to secure your place you will need to return a signed acceptance form and a confirmation payment. The confirmation payment consists of:
- £235 Enrolment Fee (non-refundable)
- £1,000 Deposit
- Insurance payment for StudyCare Insurance Plus if applicable
- The remaining fees due the first two terms
- Your accommodation fees (if applicable) as set out on your individualised payment plan on your offer letter
Paying your fees
Our how to pay page has all the information you need to know on paying your tuition fees.
We offer scholarships for postgraduate study once you progress to a Masters degree at the University of Aberdeen. You can read more about our scholarship opportunities here.
All international students should have accident and medical insurance for the duration of their time in the UK. This will make you feel more secure because not having the proper cover can be extremely difficult and expensive.
You can take out our own StudyCare Insurance Plus policy or an alternative cover with a third party. The StudyCare Insurance Plus policy covers loss of personal possessions as well as providing health and medical insurance. It is designed for international students while studying abroad and covers you until the end of your programme. Please let your admissions advisor know if you wish to purchase our StudyCare Insurance Plus.