Undergraduate Foundation Programme
What is the Undergraduate Foundation Programme?
The Undergraduate Foundation Programme is the first step to academic success at the University of Aberdeen.
Our specialist programmes help you to adjust to the Scottish education system whilst you develop your language and subject knowledge. You will also be introduced to university life and join a cohort of friendly and supportive international students.
Why study the Undergraduate Foundation Programme?
- Equivalent to the first year of your undergraduate degree and offers progression to the second year of your degree upon achieving the required grades (with exception to the LLB programmes which offer first year entry only)
- Receive expert support from specialists at teaching international students
- Lessons taught in the same style as those at the University
- Taught in the heart of the campus
Choose from four subject routes
Your study plan
The Undergraduate Foundation Programme offers multiple entry points throughout the academic year for you to choose from, as long as you meet the minimum entry requirements.
* This journey is not applicable to Pathway to Medicine or for progression to LLB degrees.