When are your fees due?
- Once you have received an offer of a place at the International Study Centre, to secure your place you will need to return a signed acceptance form and a confirmation payment. The confirmation payment consists of:
- £260 Enrolment Fee (non-refundable)
- £1,000 Deposit
- Insurance payment for StudyCare Insurance Plus if applicable
- On receipt of your signed acceptance form and the confirmation payment, we will send you your confirmation pack and your Student Statement document.
- Prior to enrolment, and before you apply for your Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (‘CAS’), you will also need to pay in advance tuition fees as set out in the offer letter.
- No later than 28 days prior to your programme start date, and before arrival at the Centre, you will be required to pay:
- The balance of the tuition fees along with the accommodation fees (if applicable) as set out on your individualised payment plan on your offer letter.
- After arriving at the centre the remaining balance of your tuition fees for any remaining terms can be paid 28 days before the start date of the second academic term, or in full in advance. For full information about fees and refunds read our Terms and Conditions.
Paying your fees
Our how to pay page has all the information you need to know on paying your tuition fees.
We offer scholarships for undergraduate study once you progress to the University of Aberdeen. You can read more about our scholarship opportunities here.
All international students should have accident and medical insurance for the duration of their time in the UK. This will make you feel more secure because not having the proper cover can be extremely difficult and expensive.
You can take out our own StudyCare Insurance Plus policy or alternative cover with a third party. The StudyCare Insurance Plus policy covers loss of personal possessions as well as providing health and medical insurance. It is specifically designed for international students’ needs during your studies at the International Study Centre and, if required, after progressing to your university. Insurance cover is offered for flexible terms of up to 12 and up to 24 months, allowing you to choose a policy duration that fits your needs.
All students under the age of 18 at the start of their course will receive our guardianship service free of charge. A guardian will support you during your time in the UK until you turn 18. More information will be provided after you apply.