We will get you to where you want to be
Our aim is to get you to where you want to be, studying a postgraduate or undergraduate degree at the University of Aberdeen.
Studying with us in 2021 is about putting your education first. It is your time to learn, to develop and to be ready for the world. By starting your university education now, you can look forward to achieving your graduation dreams and starting an exciting graduate-level job in just a few short years. Whether your goal is to start your own business, research medical developments, work for an NGO or something in between, this is your future.
Start your Pre-Masters programme in May 2021 and progress to your postgraduate degree this September.
Thinking about the Undergraduate Foundation Programme or International Year Two? Find out more about starting in October 2021 below.
Joining us in May 2021
Study virtually from home
- Study your whole programme via virtual, teacher-led learning in a vibrant online international community
Studying virtually, you can expect:
- Virtual teacher-led learning
- Online international community
- Experienced teachers and support staff
- One-to-one support at every stage
- Supportive staff to help you transition to the UK when the time comes
For latest information on Covid-19 lockdown restrictions in the UK and status of the Centre being open for face to face teaching visit - https://www.studygroup.com/study/local-guidance
Joining us from October 2021
We are looking forward to welcoming students in October 2021. All of our programmes offer the flexibility to*:
- start your studies on campus or
- start your programme virtually from home and join us on campus at a later date^.
Our aim is to get you to where you want to be – studying at the University of Aberdeen in September 2022.
* Please note that this information is subject to approval by the University. Government guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is regularly changing and therefore we will continue to review and adapt the measures that we’re putting in place to safeguard our staff and students. Students should continue to check government health and travel advice regularly before making any plans to travel. We will continue to communicate with you in the event of any changes.
^ Move to on-campus teaching to be determined